Fifteen Reasons I Will Never Join an Institutional Church Again
1. If I wanted entertainment on Sunday, I’ll go to a concert. AT LEAST there is only a ONE TIME FEE, for which I’ll never be under a curse for not paying.
2. If I wanted to shout and dance in a government not for profit building, the YMCA is around the corner… those aerobics classes are GRRRRRRREAT!
3. I am not a fan of church fashion shows and pageantry.
4. There is PLENTY of milk, grape juice, wine, crackers and bread in my home. Besides I’m a meat eater now. 😉
5. I think they have ran out of titles for clergy, but they just keep on inventing them… CONFUSING….
6. If I wanted to see a goat herder in action I’ll visit a farm.
7. I can “sow a seed” in my backyard garden, and “cut a step” in my living room.
8. No man can serve two masters… you cannot serve God and your local church leaders.
9. Babble from a baby sounds more coherent than the “unknown” tongues of men.
10. Tony Robbins is a better Motivational Speaker than Joel Osteen.
11. I already work for a worldly corporation.
12. I opted to take the red pill and stay in wonderland a little longer 😉
13. The choir director: His name is “Peaches” and he wears more lipgloss than I do.
14. Some churches vs. The Club… not much of a difference.
15. Call me Harriet Tubman… “I’s free naw….”